Thursday, July 5, 2007

June



Cool Slideshows!


Our summer has been going by so quickly! With having three kids around the house and lots of outdoor activities, I'm finding it hard to post as often. Here's what we've been up to:

>Tyler and Eben spent a week with Scott's parents in NW Arkansas. They went to a state park in Missouri to fish and swim. They traveled on an old train (Eben's big day!) and spent time at the local aquatic center. The kids had a great week and it was really nice for Scott and I to spend some good time together and with Tate. We played with him in the bed in the mornings, took him out to eat and I did a lot of house cleaning and organizing.

>A friend from Minnesota, Sheryl, came and worked with Scott to get some big projects done for both churches. She also spent time with our family, having dinner with us and babysitting the kids a couple times so Scott and I could go out. She also did an awesome thing for me: my freezer was stocked full of homemade meatballs, spaghetti sauce, cookie dough and more. We're still enjoying all the treats she left behind for us!

>Tate has really been moving. In fact, I'm beginning to think he may the most curious and adventursome of all three. He's a really fast crawler, pulls up to standing easily and just started cruising around the coffee table. He loves to "dance" (bouncing up and down on his bottom) and eats a ton!

>I've been hosting a lot of activities with my mom's group lately. I had a book-themed Mom's Night Out, a playdate and a Fourth of July BBQ. This group has been such a blessing for me as a stay-at-home mom!

We're looking forward to a calmer July. However, between Eben's 3rd bday party and VBS later in the month, I have a feeling we'll stay quite busy!

1 comments:

Mike said...

Great slide show! I love the picture of all 3 in the crib.