Saturday, September 1, 2007

James Blunt on Sesame Street

After our morning trip to the park, we've made a habit of coming home and watching Sesame Street.

For a long time I've always stopped whatever I was doing to watch REM's performance on Sesame Street - "Shiny, Happy Monsters Laughing". They aired it a couple days ago and I liked seeing it again. But yesterday I came into the living room hearing one of my favorite singers of the day, James Blunt on Sesame Street. You'll only think this is funny if you know his song, "Beautiful". I think it's hilarious but that's me!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha! I can't stop laughing. Oh, my belly. Good one, Rebecca!

Anonymous said...

That's awesome.

Mike said...

I love the part where the Muppets are dancing!

Laurie M. Lee said...

That was hilarious. It's too funny when they change these songs we love. Cambria got a kick out of it, as well.

We need to talk soon. It's been way too long. I miss keeping up with you.

Linda said...

tee hee. love it! did you see the eyelashes on that triangle??