Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween!

While our Halloween festivities began a week ago, it was with great anticipation that the kids awaited Halloween night. We went trick-or-treating from 6-8 pm in a nearby neighborhood and Tate even got in on the action this year. (We were remembering that last year he was four weeks old and Scott and I traded off wearing him in the sling the whole night!)

The night was a success with lots of candy to prove it!

Here are a bunch of pictures from Halloween night and the week preceeding it ...


4 comments:

Mel said...

Rebecca! You are looking like your lovely mamma!

Laurie M. Lee said...

Very cute costume theme, Rebecca! I can't believe that Tate is looking so old now.

Mike said...

Great pictures, Rebecca! You did a great job with the costumes. They all win first place in my book. I like the pumpkins.

Sutherlun said...

Hi Rebecca - It was fun to hear from you and catch up on your blog. I never know who might find us! Serena's actually a couple months older than Tate, but was pretty cautious in the walking department.
Your kids are adorable, and I love the group costume theme. Looking forward to doing the same some day (although Joshua and I did join Serena to be three men in a tub last year).