Thursday, January 15, 2009

Imagination Movers

If you have preschool aged children and don't know the "Imagination Movers" then you should find out about them. Our kids LOVE them - they have a show on Disney but more than that we like their CDs. They're a kid's band from New Orleans and as a Christmas present to Tyler and Eben we went to see them in concert (in Jacksonville, FL)! It was a really fun afternoon to spend with them - we ate at Sonny's ... then went to the show ... where Eben was so confused about how some of his favorite TV characters "busted out of the TV" ... Oh, and I can't neglect to say they were kind enough to mail us an autographed poster after meeting my mom!! Thanks guys

2 comments:

Erin said...

Oh, Rebecca, I love the Imagination Movers! Brenna and I stumbled upon then at JazzFest last year. We were rocking out for 10 minutes or so before we realized that we were the only ones there without kids! I love the "What's in Your Fridge" song! Too funny!

In His Glad Service said...

Nona needs a life. I don't know the Imagination Movers or the Red Hot Chili Peppers, let alone one of their songs. I need my grandkids to come and rescue me.
:) Love, Nona