Monday, August 27, 2007

Eben on his bike

Not a lot of time to post but I at least wanted to put out this video of Eben on his bike. He's had it for one month now and is so confident on it (as you can tell). We've started going out in the mornings to a park and he makes four laps on the track with me.



Eben's bike is called a foot, run or balance bike. His is from Kinderbike. It is a regular kid's bike without the pedals. So they use their feet to move and to balance. It makes for an easy transition to a big bike without the training wheels. The idea is pretty popular in Europe and we were turned on to it by some of our European friends in Princeton.

3 comments:

Mike said...

Eben, you are FAST!! Let's have a race. I bet you'd beat me!

Dad-Dad

David Osborne said...

Stupid Europe.

Laurie M. Lee said...

Oh my goodness, Eben is so big! Wow, it really has been a long time since we last saw him.