Tuesday, August 7, 2007

What would you do?

My wonderful daughter very lovingly made lunch for me today! She's really into cooking right now - she loves Food Network and likes to experiment with ingredients, etc. Sounds great but today it didn't go so well! She spent about 10 minutes making a sandwich for me and before taking a bite I asked her what she'd put in it. Her ingredients included: ham, bbq sauce, honey and gorgonzola cheese. Because she'd worked so hard to surprise me I was determined at least to try it. I took a bite and COULD NOT swallow it. It was just too much. So I chickened out and spit it out and tried to praise her for a good try!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That actually sounds pretty good to me. Tell T that I'll have one next time I'm in the MS...

Mike said...

I agree...Not only do I love Tyler, my name's Mikey and I'll eat anything.

BTW, tell T to post some more stuff on her blog!!

gamma said...

To earn a girl scout badge, I cooked dinner for my family. It was hot dogs wrapped in bacon which were a little overdone. I will never forget my father's face upon presentation of the entree!! he ate it but his face gave his real thoughts away.

Linda said...

i have taught her to make rice krispie treats, pink ones. next time request those!