Saturday, September 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Boys!

Scott and Tate celebrate their birthdays today - Scott at 32 and Tate now 2 years old! I retold Tate's birth story to him this morning ... the old "at this time of day we were doing this, etc." Tate was born at 11:35am (incidentally the same time as Tyler) after a pretty quick and easy drug-induced and epidural accompanied labor. He's the only of our children who I thought fit their name from the beginning. He was a little man and Tate seemed perfect.
He was a great birthday gift for Scott who joyfully volunteered to share his birthday. This is also the birthday of Scott's grandfather, Robert Fox (Tate Fox's namesake) who died in 2004 and my grandmother, Dorothy Osborne, who died in 2003. So, all said, it's a pretty special day for our family! I took Scott out last night for a little dinner and arcade game-playing and this morning we started the day with birthday candle cinnamon rolls and Tate's first time to be measured on our growth chart.


1 comments:

Mike said...

Happy birthday Scott & Tate! I'll never forget being with you for the birth of Tate - what special days those were! I love you all.