Thursday, May 3, 2007

My little baby growing up!


Tyler will graduate from kindergarten on May 15. This year has flown by and I can't believe how much she's learned. Her cursive is beautiful and she's a great reader - in the top reading group of her class! She can tell time, identify money, count by tens and fives. She continues to be most interested in anything artistic or crafty. She's an incredible big sister and a huge help to me. While I'm looking forward to having her home this summer, I'm also worried about her being bored and lonely (we have yet to make any friends with kids her age). Please pray for patience for me (actually caring for all three day in and day out) and friends and fun for her.

2 comments:

Mike said...

Tyler, I'll always remember how you said one time that you have a happy heart. I believe that's true, and you make my heart happy! I often see in you the kindness and cheerfulness of God. I am proud of you being a Kindergarten graduate and wish Gamma and I could be there to celebrate with you!! Love, Dad-Dad

Mel said...

Tyler! I got so sad and also excited to hear that you graduated from Kindergarten! I can hardly believe my best little girlfriend is getting so big and mature. Tell Mom to give you a special hug just from me! Love, Mel