Thursday, May 3, 2007

American Idol


My early, early prediction for an American Idol final two was Chris and Blake. Obviously, I was wrong! But, several weeks ago I decided Blake and Melinda would be an awesome final two. I love Blake but will concede that Melinda is by far the best singer. She's just not as marketable. Blake was incredible this week - Scott and I have been wanting to hear more of his beatboxing (is that really how you say it?). So I'll keep rooting for Blake and hoping he and Melinda will go head to head in the final two. It would be a really great show!

1 comments:

Chad Oneil Myers said...

Found your blog by searching for "idol" blogs.

I was really impressed with Blake's performance this past week, awesome!

I think the final two will be Jordin and Melinda. We shall see though.