Saturday, December 2, 2006

I've caved and gotten a blog!

Well, yesterday I sent out a mass email to update all our friends and family on our lives here in Mississippi. I realized, maybe it's time to get a blog.

So, I've done it and I hope you all can stay updated on what we're doing. We live far away from pretty much all our friends and from all our family - so this may be the best way to keep up. What this blog is: pictures and blurbs about the growth and activities of our family. What it is not: philosophical or theological musings.

Hopefully I'll actually keep up with this - it is my intention to but we'll see!

3 comments:

The S Family said...

I laughed when I read "theological thoughts or musings." IS there conversation without those? I haven't heard one wihtout them in that past 5 years! :-)

kpazan said...

What! No theological musings???

Suzy said...

great to hear about the ab fab grandkids in the world. I think a lot about how funny eben is.