Thursday, December 21, 2006

So Little time ....

We are so pressed for time these days! We're finishing up our week-long move on Friday and Saturday but I want to share a few pictures while I have the chance. One is of our house, pre-move - it shows our living, dining room and kitchen.


Next is a picture of all three kids with Tate in a little seat called a Bumbo - new to me with kid #3.


Finally, a picture of a picture Tyler drew. It's of Satan (in serpent form) blowing out a candle and it says, "I do not love God. I am Satan." then, "No, Satan" - a product of sending your kid to an Independent Baptist school!!

7 comments:

Hoover said...

The place looks terrific. Congratulations. It's a far cry from CRW...but I still wish I lived around the corner from y'all. Blessings to you. Try to keep the brainwashing to a minimum on T!

Mike said...

Preach it, T-bird!

The house looks excellent...can that be the same house you showed me back in September?!!

In His Glad Service said...

Our grandchildren are gorgeous and developing a theological genius from children's songs: "Don't let satan[blow] it out!". Totally inciteful exegesis of a song lyric with an artful twist. Both uncle Dayton and Milton would approve. Nona C.

Anonymous said...

Nice one T! Y'know, grown-up artists do work like this too. Here's a drawing by Uncle Dayton's friend Rob. Very similar.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, wrong link.
Here's the drawing:
DRAWING

Laurie M. Lee said...

I'm so jealous of your beautiful home! I hope you enjoy every minute of it! Anyone who lived in CRW for three years deserves such a home. :-)

kelly said...

Such a great picture. Please frame that and put it in your home, or send it to us and we'll put it in Ande's office!!