Thursday, April 19, 2007

The Fair/Carnival

Tyler called in the "Fair" and Eben called it the "Carnival" (actually, he called it the "Carni-BOL") but, whichever you choose, the fair/carnival was a lot of fun. Other than the fact that we blew a ton of money in a very short period of time, Scott and I had so much fun riding with the kids, watching the kids and treating them to snowcones. The kids had waited so patiently (mostly) for the chance to go - we had planned several trips that were foiled before we finally made it on the last day it was open.

Tyler never ceases to amaze me! She's inherited her dad's love for roller coasters and other rides that make me want to throw up. She went on every ride she could that would twist her, spin her and fling her around.


Cool Slideshows

1 comments:

Suzy said...

please tell tyler I am so proud of her. I never did get the courage to go on the double ferris wheel at the Orange county fair. salute to blue tongues!