Friday, April 6, 2007

It's been a long time

This is the longest stretch I've ever gone without posting. Things have been so crazy with grandparent visits (3 of the 4), colds, Easter preparation, spring break. I'm trying to catch up and will therefore (hopefully) be posting a lot in the next few days. First, I have a ton of pictures from the last few weeks. A lot of Eben, some from the Mule Pull we went to with my dad, and more. Coming soon ... Tate is sitting up and falling down (off our bed - ouch!), Tyler has her first tee ball game, and several fun videos.

Special notes on pictures: the rainbow cake is a treat Tyler and I made for our playgroup's Easter party, the egg hunt pictures are from that party as well. The weird looking close up picture of Tate is a strange face he was making all the time for a while. How do you like my new picture slideshow?! You can click on each picture to see a close up!

Cool Slideshows

2 comments:

Mike said...

This twisting slide show is the coolest!

Geek Mom said...

very impressive slide show. you are so web saavy that i can hardly stand it :)