Thursday, April 26, 2007

Not meant to be a single mom

I haven't posted recently because I've pretty much been going it alone lately and I'm exhausted! Scott was out of town for the weekend and then, on Tuesday, had some outpatient surgery to remove a cyst from his thigh/hip. He's doing well but basically has to sit or lay down and can't be lifting anything, etc. All this is just reminding me how much he contributes to the daily operations of running this family. I don't know how the single moms do it!

2 comments:

momneedshelp275 said...

Well we pray alot and we remember that it will all get done in time. So you let the cleaning go for a few days... or something else...its not the end of the world.

At the end of the day all that counts is you all are safe and happy.

Hang in there!
Single mom of 12 year old extremely involved sports and I run my butt off... LOL

Linda said...

let me know if there is anything i can do to help! i'd love to have some playdates if it gives you more time!