Thursday, April 19, 2007

Spring has sprung!

I'm not writing as much lately because we're so busy playing at parks and being outside. We are loving this weather and at the same time I'm looking towards summer knowing it will be soooo hot!

We've been busy outside with some planting: we're working on some cherry tomato plants and basil. We have more basil than we can consume and a number of small green tomato so far. We've also been trying to do some planting since a group was here recently and cleared out the yard and brought in some top soil (I've included some before and after shots. Scott has built a retaining wall that encloses a small part of our flower bed. I don't have pictures of that yet but I'll get them.

It's also been exciting to see some more work done on the house. Most of the siding in the back was hung and painted today and nearly all the trim has been painted!


Cool Slideshows

3 comments:

Suzy said...

I love the tomatoes! can you bring me some in June? Love, mom

Geek Mom said...

mmm, basil...fresh pesto sauce....drool....make some for me :)

Mike said...

Tyler, your tomatoes are looking GOOD!!